Friday, April 2, 2010

What does a Daily Money manager do?

I work with clients to help them catch up on current money matters. I offer personalized, confidential, on-site money management; helping to organize and maintain your personal and financial records, files and correspondence. Can I make you a personal filing system that will help you find your financial documents in an instant?
Keep track of and pay your bills on time. I can create an easy bill pay schedule to help you avoid those late fees due to losing bills in the piles of mail piled on the counter… I also will write the checks for you, you sign each one and I get them mailed out on time!

Reconcile your bank statement. Have you been reconciling your bank statement monthly? Does an unreconciled bank statement make paying bills the following month rather confusing?

Does a Daily Money manager only handle money related matters?

No. a daily money manager’s services extend beyond the paying of bills or making bank deposits for you.

For some of my clients, organizing and creating a simple file box to hold important financial documents is what they need for peace of mind. I create a place where they can easily retrieve medical records, receipts, wills and tax related documents (especially as tax season approaches!).

I can help you schedule appointments, fill out complicated medical forms, talk with your physician office about your prescriptions.

When organizing of files is desired I can make clients feel more put together. I create order out of piles of weekly mail that mess up our homes, making us feel confused and disorganized.

No comments:

Post a Comment